The sabineghali.com website located at https://sabineghali.com is a copyrighted work belonging to Sabine El-Ghali. Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features.
All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
You Agree and Acknowledge:
Subject to these Terms
1. We grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access the Site solely for your own personal, non-commercial use
2. The rights approved to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site; (b) you shall not change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site; (c) you shall not access the Site in order to build a similar or competitive website; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site must be retained on all copies thereof.
We reserve the right to change, suspend, or cease the Site with or without notice to you. You approved that We will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of the Site or any part.
The use of this site does not, in anyway, create a legally binding agreement between you and Us. We will not be held responsible or liable for any consequence or expense, including but not limited to financial ones, that may occur as a result of or in conjunction with your use of the Service.
No Support or Maintenance.
3. You agree We will have no obligation to provide you with any support in connection with the Site.
Excluding any User Content that you may provide, you are aware that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and its content are owned by Us or Our suppliers. Note that these Terms and access to the Site do not give you any rights, title or interest in or to any intellectual property rights. We and Our suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms.
Third-Party Links & Ads; Other Users
4. Third-Party Links & Ads.
a. The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third parties. Such Third-Party Links & Ads are not under the control of Us, and We are not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads. We provide access to these Third-Party Links & Ads only as a convenience to you, and do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links & Ads. You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices.
5. Other Users.
a. Each Site user is solely responsible for any and all of its own User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content, whether provided by you or by others. You agree that We will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
b. You hereby release and forever discharge Us and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature, that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Site
Cookies and Web Beacons.
6. Like any other website, sabineghali.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
7. The site is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, and We and our suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We and our suppliers make no guarantee that the site will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe. If applicable law requires any warranties with respect to the site, all such warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of first use.
Term and Termination.
8. Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Site at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the Site will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Account may involve deletion of your User Content associated with your Account from our live databases. We will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms. Even after your rights under these Terms are terminated, the all provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
9. The information given by our Land Transfer Tax Calculator is not guaranteed to be precise, complete, or sufficient for any use. We provide this instrument to assist the customer in understanding some of the extra costs inherent in the method of buying a property, and while we believe that the instrument is trustworthy, we cannot guarantee it as such. The accuracy of this tool is variable and subject to change without notice.
10. All MLS information accessed or acquired via the Service is intended for non-commercial purposes only, strictly private use by the user.
11. You have a true and sincere interest in buying, selling or leasing a form of real estate. offered via this service.
12. It is prohibited for you to copy, re-distribute, or otherwise share or use any of the
listing information or other data supplied via the Service, except where directly in connection your own private real estate transaction or interest in completing a real estate transaction with the help Us.
13. The Toronto Real Estate Board (‘TREB’) is the legal owner of the MLS domain and of the entire MLS database. Data received from that website, makes up information on the listings.
14. It is prohibited for you to participate in any activity planned to compile, publish or publish broadcast, show, summarise, distribute, share, store, change or tamper with, redistribute or re-organize listing information or any related material, including all
TREB supplied data.
15. That TREB, members of TREB, or representatives acting on behalf of TREB or its members may be required to access the service or content exchanged through the service for confirmation purposes. We will comply with any MLS Rules and Regulations Compliance situations and checks.
16. These Terms are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Site. You are responsible for providing us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Any changes to these Terms will be effective upon the earliest of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Site. Continued use of our Site following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
17. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word “including” means “including without limitation”. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired, and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship with Us is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Our prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. We may freely assign these Terms. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
Copyright ©. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
My core values enable me to deliver exceptional customer service that leaves an impression on clients.